Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Penang 2008

Uber fun and memorable excluding the 13 hrs dreadful bus ride back home.

I'd loved to say-

I had a silver medal lying on my study table and shining proudly! *smiles* It sounds unbelivable when sharon told us we second the race but yes. yes. and yes. SIMdragons owns that silver. :) We finally did something that make oursleves, coach and even our pressence in Penang proud.

Every stroke/pull/scream and ladies had play a part in it.

Saying thank you is an understatement but i'm still saying it. THANK YOU ALL!

:):):):):):):):):):):):)



_______________________________


Back to reality.
My books are getting dusty and my brain is getting rusty.

Time to organise but i don't know how.

________________________________

I did scrapbooking tog with "on-going victim" and " Victim #4" for Irvin's 21st on Sunday. :)

It's nice to get tog.

Once again.

No comments: